Monday, May 9, 2016

Warm-Up (May 9,2016)

1. My favorite photo is a square photo with five horses shown. The environment in the back looks to be a bit foggy thus creating a misty, calm feel to the photos.

2. I assumed some applications or equipment was used to help capture these photos. The used a phone, but manipulated them somewhat. Though when I re-read the header at the page, it said these photos were taken without filters and adjustments.

3. It said no editing tools were used in creating these images, though knowing how to use your phone camera properly AND using the editing applications can really make some images pop.

4. I would try using editing apps to help create what I want. Practicing taking images with my phone can really help me get a better feel of what my phone's camera can produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment