Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First Day Photos!

 Oh joy~ it's me.. (taken by Jake)


 PHOTO WITH A TEAM MEMBER IN IT
This is a photo of Jake next to the "Welcome Back DAWGS" poster in front of the library. I dislike the fact of how where I was standing didn't line up with the parallel lines throughout the picture. Jake thought this was a good place to pose for this theme (I don't doubt him). Not much action since it is posed, but I think its cute and shows Jake's personality.

 PHOTO OF CHOICE
I took this picture because it was something that could be humorous to some people! I wish I could've used The Rule of Thirds or Depth of Field. Its a clean, bright shot I fairly enjoyed taking. If it was taken at a different eye level, it could look way more interesting!

 REMINDER OF THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
I loved seeing the flags hanging from the walls! I personally thin they are beautiful looking and add nice color to the hallway. If my ISO was up more, it could've looked brighter instead of this dim, shaded picture. Personal favorite because of the Korean Flag! 대박!



PHOTO OF A LIVING THING
I took a photo of an abandoned orange next to the E Hall windows. I don't like how the surface is in focus and not the fruit! I should have focused my camera better! I guess it's the cons of having the Manual mode on the camera. It could have been a nice, simple picture of another humorous object.

No comments:

Post a Comment