Thursday, September 17, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection

1. I really wanted to be unique with my work! I tried my best!
2. I tried to make sure to choose different angles and levels to make the photo more interesting. (See photo 1-2 in METAL)
3. I do wish I had more time to plan, but I hope they didn't turn out too bad.
4. I probably would keep the same subjects in my photos.
5.  (See previous post)
6. Yes, I would like to have the same prompts! Prompts are really fun in photography!

http://yelennasphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

I really like the photos! I feel like most of them fit the prompts very well and the rules greatly! They are very colorful and bright! Although, the "Square" photo has a lot of empty space through out the majority of the photo. Other than that, all the photos are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment