Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Famous Black & White Photographers PART 3

1. I feel that these photos are very interesting because they show what common people look like in the city. They are just interesting photos to look at, the different personalities of people in the photos make them very enjoyable.

2. The last two photos I posted (on part two):

I see happiness and love. The way he spins her around shows the affection burning brightly. Her laughter can lighten up the room.

I smell the ocean breeze, and the smell of faint perfume.

I hear the cars zoom by on the slick streets. The conversations of citizens fill my ears as they pass.

I taste the salty ocean water and the sweet dessert. Each one are so drastically different, though they give me the same feeling.

I feel the melting ice cream on my fingertips and the water seeping through the fabric. Both are so cold, though the feelings of care take over such uncomfortable feelings.

3. A poster would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment