Monday, April 25, 2016

Final Exam Preview

1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences.


2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained.
I used iMovie on an iPad during 8th grade, though I vaguely remember how to put in videos and add transitions.

3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
I learned how to crop videos and insert music into the movie

4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
Im worried it won't come out like how i imagined it to be

5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
I feel like I can schedule a weekend to dedicate to this project. My mother has a friend who has tons of stuff to help with shooting videos and making short movies, hopefully I can get in contact with him

6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?
I was thinking about it last night. I would like to get together with some friends and film a creative video while we hang out. Ill have some music overlapping then it'll rewind or speed up using pictures and change to a new song. Ill have some parts when the music stops and the real audio from the video will play. I hope my vision can be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment